Hiiiii! I done a TMI tag before then I just found this and I thought it would be quite fun, it’s quite long so if you get bored then I will pay you to continue to read because I’m desperate for readers…(just kidding). Here you go!
1. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
Twice as happy I guess, I would take happiness over smartness any day. Although, it would be handy to be quite smart but then I should be happy with the knowledge I already have…oh tricky.
2. What’s your worst habit?
Complaining about silly things constantly, then in turn obsessing over things like that. I’M JUST A PAIN IN THE BUTT.
3. Are you dating?
Nope, still waiting for someone to come along, I’ll be waiting approx 750 years.
4. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
YEAH I DO. I’m like Ross from Friends when it comes to hotels.
5. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
Hmm, I can’t even think right now…does that mean I’m open to doing everything I’ve ever done? Not sure.
6. Do you collect anything?
Memories, so things like gig tickets etc. I have a little memory box back at home and it makes me super happy, everyone should make one.
7. Worst injury you ever had?
In reception at school I was on the ‘adventure playground’ during PE and I fell off a wooden step and my tooth went through my lip, yum. Then I had to get dressed in front of the whole class, my nannie picked me up from school and my mum and dad took me to hospital and my 5 year old self turned very ghetto against the doctors as I was refusing to have stitches. Don’t mess with 5 year old me.
8. What is your favourite pet/ animal?
Dogs, dogs rule.
9. What’s your dream vacation?
Australia, all day every day! PLEASE.
10. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
I’m not sure, life is very strange.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
2, you can look at them here if you’d like!
12. What’s your secret to lure in the opposite sex?
Do I ever lure in the opposite sex? Let’s be honest here people.
13. Any phobias?
I’d be here all day, ghosts, anything scary in general, onions, pickles, weird stuff.
14. Do you bite your nails?
Sometimes, I don’t even think my nails grow anymore but I’m a student I can’t be dealing with milk.
15. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I actually do sometimes, weird. I used to count how long it would take me to walk places by using the steps as seconds…ok.
16. Heels or flats?
Flats, never worn heels because I would rather not look like more of a tit.
17.Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No but there’s still time.
18. Do you always smile for pictures?
Sometimes, I’m too awkward for serious pictures I usually end up doing something odd.
19. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yeah, I like dancing to the sound of silence…(not really).
20. Do you miss anyone right now?
SO MANY PEOPLE.
21. What’s your favourite colour?
Light red colours and black.
22. Do you want kids?
I want 2 or 3, or maybe even more we’ll see how I’m feeling at the time you know…
23. Are you patient?
Depends on the situation.
24. Can you swim?
Used to be able to and now I can’t, I’m screwed in a tidal wave situation.
25. Tea or coffee
26. What do you wear to bed?
Mix matched PJ’s.
27. Ever used a gun?
Oh god no.
28. Do you sing in the shower?
The shower is my stage.
29. Are you stubborn?
I guess, I don’t really know.
30. Are you lazy?
Sometimes, if I’m tired of course but usually I like to get things done.
31. Can you change the oil in a car
This question sucks so hard.
32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
In like 1876?
33. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
34.What is your favourite food?
Pizza, mushrooms, mac and cheese.
35. Do you still watch cartoons?
Can’t say no to Spongebob, what a guy.
36. What movie(s) can you watch over and over again and not get bored?
37. What superpower would you have for one day?
The power to sneeze money, wooooow.
38. Whats been your favourite age so far?
Hmm, 19 has been fun, 15 was a good year too.
39. How old are you?
40. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t ever let your mind hurt you, don’t think it’s okay to punish yourself for having fun, don’t think it’s okay to not like yourself and be happy.
41. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
I DON’T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT.
42. What celebrity would you trade lives with?
Fearne Cotton because she’s way cooler than I’ll ever be.
43. Do people ever take you seriously?
Sometimes, not really.
44. What happened the last time you cried?
45. Who knows you best?
My lovely mum.
46. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
47. What is your song of the week?
Any song by Lewis Watson, he’s ace.
48. Last person you kissed?
Not appropriate, this is a family blog.
49. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I don’t really dig breakfast, I like breakfast at night time and by that I mean cereal and toast.
50. Does anyone know the password to your email?
They actually do because I think I told someone when I was drunk what my password was, what an absolute tit. DON’T DRINK KIDS.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more if you’re an old or new reader, friend or stranger, do this too if you want that would be cool and link me to it so we can get to know each other like true internet pals.
Until next time, byeee.