Good day everyone! I hope your Blogmas is going well and you’re super stoked for Christmas.
I’ve done a Christmas tag that I just found somewhere online, lots of fun and has me thinking so much about Christmas.
1. Use one noise to describe how excited you are for Christmas.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH – Which is the noise that little boy makes it that vine, I watched that DAILY for a long time.
2. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nuh uh, although Dan and I exchanged Christmas pyjamas on Christmas Eve last year and we are making it our ‘thing’.
3. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
My favourite tradition is the way we open our presents, it’s my favourite thing. My dad will sit and read out the label for the present and honestly, it’s the most homely feeling. My Grandad used to do it and those were the best times.
4. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake! I think when I have my own home I’d quite like a real tree, but then sometimes they look like utter shite.
5. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I have a few, The Grinch, The Santa Claus movies and Christmas with the Kranks. Basically if Tim Allen is in it I’m going to feel Christmassy as fuck.
6. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Growing up was obviously with my parents, sometimes my Grandparents. But now I am in a serious, grown up relationship so it is split between my family and Dans family. This year we are at mine Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning and then off to Dans in the afternoon. Two Christmases, YAAAAAAS.
7. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Last Christmas by Wham! – Classic.
8. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Pigs in Blankets and honey roasted parsnips can literally do me.
9. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Honestly, I get the biggest buzz out of buying and wrapping gifts for people and then I get so excited for them to open the presents. So without looking like a suck up, I definitely prefer giving gifts.
10. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
The vibe, is that a thing? Just the Christmas vibe makes you feel all lovely and great.
11. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
It depends on the year I suppose, there have been a couple where the month of December has passed and it doesn’t even feel like Christmas. But now with a boyfriend and a little nephew it’s all a lot more exciting, so I am stoked already!
12. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
That is so hard! I think my dolls house when I was very young was the best, I would still play with it now if it was socially acceptable for a 23 year old.
13. What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
As much as I love cheese, I didn’t really care for receiving an engraved cheeseboard. Maybe when I’m 37.
14. As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?
Nope, my brother liked games for his xbox and I liked dolls and what not.
15. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York without a doubt, but that is my answer for everything. Dream place to visit for a weekend? New York. Honeymoon? New York. Take a dump? New York.
16. Most memorable Holiday moment?
I will never forget walking into my Nannie and Grandads living room and seeing the pile of presents so huge that it touched the ceiling. Our Christmases back then were insane.
17. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do but I rarely stick to them, I can’t remember when I ever have. Never been one to say I’ll stop eating rubbish in the New Year or go to the gym because it would just never fucking happen.
18. What makes the holidays special for you?
Family! Always family, and now it’s extended it’s even more special.
19. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
The same as above, creating memories and traditions that I will carry throughout my life!
20. You have been granted one Christmas wish… What will it be?
To bring good health and happiness to my loved ones. That would be the best.
If you enjoyed it then you can do it too, let me know if you do and let’s chat about Christmas!